» Contact Us
» Advertise With Us
» Newspaper Ads
New Shows: Tool, Candlebox, Nick Jr. Live!, A2 Jazz Fest and more...
This week's batch of new show announcements for the metro area. All on sale Friday, Sept. 6, unless noted otherwise...
• The fourth annual A2 Jazz Fest featuring Justin Walter, Marion Hayden and Theo Croker, Sept. 19-21 at the Blue Llama Club in Ann Arbor. Admission is free, including performances and workshops. a2jazzfest.com.
• Sasha Velour, Oct. 30 at the Royal Oak Music Theatre. $35-$50.50. On sale now. royaloakmusictheatre.com.
• JJ Wilde, Nov. 3 at the Shelter. $12 advance, $15 day of show. saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Tool and Killing Joke, Nov. 9 at Little Caesars Arena. $65 and up. 313Presents.com.
• Shoreline Mafia, Nov. 16 at the Fillmore Detroit. $25-$49.50. thefillmoredetroit.com.
• Coheed and Cambria, Nov. 19 at the Fillmore Detroit. $29.50-$59.50. thefillmoredetroit.com.
• Heather McDonald, Nov. 21 at the Majestic Theatre. $29.50-$59.50. majesticdetroit.com.
• The Runaways' Cheri Currie and Fanny's Brie Darling, with the Amy Gore Band and Royal Sweets, Nov. 23 at the Magic Bag. $32. On sale now. themagicbag.com.
• Badfish and Tropidelic, Feb. 5 at Saint Andrew's Hall. $15 advance, $20 day of show. saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Chris Lane, Blanco Brown and Ernest K. Smith, Feb. 22 at the Fillmore Detroit. $10-$49.50.
• Nick Jr. Live! Move to the Music, March 6-8 at the Fox Theatre. $25 and up. On sale Sept. 13. 313presents.com.
• Candlebox, June 26 at Sound Board in the MotorCity Casino Hotel. $40 and up. On sale Sept. 19. soundboarddetroit.com.
Send your thoughts and comments to