» Contact Us
» Advertise With Us
» Newspaper Ads
Concert Weekend: P!nk, Hunter Hayes, Mr. B, Foals and more...
P!nk makes up her postponed 2018 Beautiful Trauma World Tour dates at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, April 26 and 27, at Detroit's Little Caesars Arena. Julia Michaels opens. Tickets $47.45 and up. Call 313-471-7000 or visit 313Presents.com.
• Tommy Castro & the Painkillers celebrate the release of their new "Killin' It Live" album with a show at 8 p.m. Friday, April 26, at Callahan's Music Hall, 2105 South Blvd., Auburn Hills. Tickets $35 and $40; 248-858-9508 or atcallahans.com.
• Jesse Wayne Taylor will record a live album at 8 p.m. Friday, April 26, at 20 Front Street in Lake Orion. Sadie Bass opens. Tickets $18; 248-783-7105 or 20frontstreet.com.
• The always-adventurous Eels play Friday, April 26, at the Majestic Theatre, 4140 Woodward Ave., Detroit. Inspector Cluzo opens. Doors at 6:30 p.m. $35 advance, $40 day of show; 313-833-9700 or majesticdetroit.com.
• British indie rockers Foals cross the pond to play Friday, April 26, at Saint Andrews Hall, 431 E. Congress St., Detroit. Preoccupations and Omni open. Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets $38.50; 313-961-8961 or visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Banda Los Recoditos brings tops a Hispanic music bill on Friday, April 29, at the Masonic Temple, 500 Temple St., Detroit. Tickets $50; 313-638-2724 or themasonic.com.
• Singer-songwriter Sam Lewis performs at 8 p.m. Friday, April 28, at the Ark, 316 S. Main St. Tickets $20; 734-761-1451 or theark.org.
• Country star Hunter Hayes performs Saturday, April 27 at the Royal Oak Music Theatre, 318 W. Fourth St. Doors at 6 p.m. $32 advance, $35 day of show. 248-399-2980 or royaloakmusictheatre.com.
• The Chicago tandem of the Nick Moss Band featuring Jason Ricci settles in at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at Callahan's Music Hall, Auburn Hills. Tickets $25 and $20; 248-858-9508 or atcallahans.com.
• The Ohio trio Oliver Hazard drops in at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 27, to 20 Front Street in Lake Orion. Tickets $18; 248-783-7105 or 20frontstreet.com.
• Primus' Les Claypool and Sean Lennon bright their Claypool Lennon Delirium to the Majestic Theatre, Detroit, on Saturday, April 27. Uni opens. Doors at 8 p.m. Tickets are sold out. Call 313-833-9700 or visit majesticdetroit.com.
• The British duo HONNE, with Hablot Brown, visits Saturday, April 27, at Saint Andrew's Hall, Detroit. Doors at 8:30 p.m. Tickets $22; saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Mr. B holds his annual Blues and Boogie Celebration with Luca Failastro, Phillipe Leleune and Bob Seeley at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at the Ark, Ann Arbor. Tickets $30, $20 for students; 734-761-1451 or theark.org.
• Andrew Brown's Djangophonique plays gypsy jazz for Sunday Sessions in the Parliament Room at Otus Supply, 345 E. Nine Mile Road, Ferndale. Free. Call 248-291-6160 or visit otussupply.com.
• Veteran rocker Terry Reid, who turned down the singing gig with Led Zeppelin, brings five-plus decades' worth of music to the Magic Bag, 22920 Woodward Ave., Ferndale, on Sunday. Doors at 8 p.m. Tickets $25; 248-544-1991 or themagicbag.com.
• Kenny Lattimore and Vivian Green bring sweet 'n' smooth soul music at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, April 28, to Sound Board in the Motor City Casino Hotel, 2901 Grand River Blvd., Detroit. Tickets $30-$43; 866-782-9633 or motorcitycasino.com.
• Ohio modern rockers The Plot in You play with Like Moths To Flames, Dayseeker, Limbs and As We Divide on Sunday, April 28, at the Shelter, 431 E. Congress St., Detroit. Doors at 6 p.m. Tickets are sold out. Call 313-961-8961 or visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Son Volt hits Ann Arbor for a sold-out show at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, April 28 at The Ark. Ian Noe opens. Call 734-761-1451 or visit theark.org.
Send your thoughts and comments to