» Contact Us
» Advertise With Us
» Newspaper Ads
New Shows: Maxell, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Thievery Corporation, Marcus King Band and more...
The latest batch of new shows for the metro area.
Tickets on sale Friday, July 27, unless noted otherwise…
• Return of the Legends featuring T.I., Joe, 112 and more, Sept. 1-2 at Chene Park Amphitheatre. Tickets on sale now. Visit cheneparkdetroit.com.
• Reignwolf, Sept. 13 at the Shelter. $17 advance, $20 day of show. Visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Sisters United: It’s Our Time with Yolanda Adams, Mc Lyte, Stephanie Mills and More, Sept. 16 at the Fox Theatre. Tickets start at $43.50. Visit 313Presents.com.
• Cat Power, Oct. 8 at the Majestic Theatre. $35 advance, $40 day of show. Visit majesticdetroit.com.
• Shoreline Mafia, Oct. 10 at the Shelter. $20 advance, $25 day of show. Visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Joyce Manor, Vundabar and Big Eyes, Oct. 19 at the Majestic Theatre. $20 advance, $25 day of show. Visit majesticdetroit.com.
• Thievery Corporation and Julian Marley, Nov. 9 at the Fillmore Detroit. $30.50-$75.50. Visit thefillmoredetroit.com.
• LIT AF Tour with Marin Lawrence, DeRay Davis, Rickey Smiley and more, Nov. 10 at Little Caesars Arena. Tickets start at $45. Visit 313Presents.com.
• Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Nov. 18 at Saint Andrews Hall. $25 advance, $30 day of show. Visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• Maxell, Dec. 1 at the Fox Theatre. Visit 313Presents.com.
• The Marcus King Band, Dec. 1 at Saint Andrews Hall. $20 advance, $25 day of show. Visit saintandrewsdetroit.com.
• The Parcels, Feb. 27 at El Club. $16 advance, $18 day of show. Visit elclubdetroit.com.
• Note: Avenged Sevenfold has canceled its summer tour, including an Aug. 7 stop at the DTE Energy Music Theatre, while frontman M. Shadows is treated for vocal cord issues. Refunds at point of purchase.
• Also: Rick Ross and BlocBoy JB are the musical guests for Nick Cannon’s Wild ‘N Out Live show on Aug. 18 at Little Caesars Arena. Tickets on sale now. Visit 313Presents.com.
Send your thoughts and comments to