Visit Your Local Newspaper
The News Herald
Press and Guide
» Contact Us
» Advertise With Us
» Newspaper Ads
"Hamilton" highlights next Broadway in Detroit theater season
“Hamilton’s” highly anticipated Detroit run will anchor the 2018-19 Broadway In Detroit season.
The Tony Award-winning smash, co-produced by Detroit native Jeffrey Seller, is slated to hit the Fisher Theatre during March and April of 2019, in the middle of a seven-show year that also includes:
• The new comedy “Something Rotten!” during September and October at the Fisher;
• Disney’s “Alladin” during December and January at the Detroit Opera House;
• The Award-winning comedy “The Play That Goes Wrong” during March at the Fisher;
• “The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical,” also during March at the Fisher;
• The musical comedy “Waitress,” during May at the Fisher;
• And the romantic/adventure musical “Anastasia,” during June at the Fisher.
Specific run dates for all the shows will be announced in the coming months.
Renewals for current season subscribers are available now at BroadwayInDetroit.com or by calling 313-872-1000. New subscription sales begin April 27.
Send your thoughts and comments to
GO & DO Michigan, an Entertainment Portal
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the written permission of the copyright holder.